The 3D Update
This is the first major update for SpritePile and with it I've introduced real 3D! It's purely for viewing purposes but gives you a much more precise view of your sprite stack. This may later evolve into 3D model outputs but for now, it's just there to benefit your creative process.
And with that I present the changelog!
- Copy pasting layers between projects can cause a crash
- Starting a new project resets the project name and prevents overwriting your previous project
- Forward/Backward onion skinning no longer causes crashes
- Onion skinning alpha scale now applies correctly
- Rewrote floodfill to prevent recursion crash
- Pencil preview does not always fill to the end of the line
- New 3D view, toggle within the preview window
- Optimized lots of code with YAL's GMHyper (coming soon)
- Preview window, right mouse to spin view
The demo and the documentation have been updated so give it a go for yourself if you haven't yet!
Get SpritePile (Sprite Stacker)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.